The 1790800K includes:
- 1x Powermatic 1790800K PF-33 1HP 3PH 230V Powerfeeder
- Roller chain and sprockets provide positive feeding for a variety of work
- Support column is fully adjustable for horizontal, vertical or angled feeder position
- Feeder body, column base and joints are cast iron for heavy duty operation
- Rollers can be changed out easily and quickly
These rugged, heavy-duty stock feeders feature continuous-duty motors that transfer power from the gear box to the feed roller through the roller chain and sprockets, providing superior positive feeding for all types of materials. The fully adjustable support columns feature moveable universal joints and heavy locking mechanisms that lock the feeder in horizontal, vertical, or angle feed positions. Solid cast iron construction of bodies, bases and universal joints provide stability with vibration-free feeding. The smart roller system provides money-saving wheel changes by allowing the replacement of the tire only, not the complete assembly as on other units.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
For all Powermatic warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.
Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Brand: Powermatic
- Model: PF-33
- MPN: 1790800K
- UPC: 662755351112
- Type: Table Saw
- Motor: 1 HP, 3 Phase, 230 Volt
- Number of Speeds: 4
- Range of Speeds: 13, 26, 33, 66 FPM
- Movement - Vertical: 9.83 in
- Movement - Horizontal: 18.07 in
- Column Diameter: 2.28 in
- Rollers: 4-3/4" diameter x 2-1/4" wide
- Rotation: Forward/Reverse
- Swing: 360 degrees
- Distance Between Rollers - Center to Center: 5.07-5.90"
- Maximum Height of Rollers Parallel to Tabletop: 8.45"
- Dimensions: 43.23" x 18.08" x 29.5"
- Weight: 134 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 1 Year Warranty.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.