The GED 125 includes:
- 1x Metabo GED 125 626732000 4-1/2" - 5" Angle Grinder Dust Shroud
- Quick, tool-free installation of the extraction hood on a compatible angle grinder
- Integrated sliding segment for quick, tool-free access even when wearing gloves, for working close to walls.
- Extraction hood with flexible brush rim and optimized extraction channel for particularly low-dust grinding indoors and outdoors
- Anti-static plastic prevents electric charges and dust accumulations ensuring constantly high suction power. Connection for dust extraction Ø 35/41 mm
- Suitable for: W..9-1..; WEV 10-125 Quick; W..12-1..; WE..15-1..; WE..17-1..; W..8-1..; WE 9-125 Quick; W..11-1..; WQ 1400 (only 6.00346); WE 14-1..
Grind cleaner and breathe easier with the Metabo GED 125 4-1/2" - 5" Angle Grinder Dust Shroud. The shroud features quick, tool-free installation of the extraction hood on a compatible angle grinder and the anti-static plastic prevents electric charges and dust accumulations ensuring constantly high suction power
Since 1972, Metabo has offered in the United States, Premium German engineered power tools for the industrial and professional markets. Our strategy focuses on serving the Industrial Metalworking, Building Trade and Renovation, MRO, Concrete finishing and welding supply markets, which we serve though Industrial, Construction and specialty distribution. And Tools Plus has made it their business to consistently and efficiently market the Metabo brand and convey the tradition of excellence. Tools Plus is known as the leader in the online and retail power tool market, and we are proud of the strong relationship we have established and continue to maintain with the Metabo brand.
- Brand: Metabo
- Model: GED 125
- MPN: 626732000
- UPC: 4007430261984
- Type: Dust Shroud
- Size: 4-1/2" - 5"
- Compatibility: W..9-1..; WEV 10-125 Quick; W..12-1..; WE..15-1..; WE..17-1..; W..8-1..; WE 9-125 Quick; W..11-1..; WQ 1400 (only 6.00346); WE 14-1..
- Package Qty.: 1
The extraction hood is designed to be attached to the original safety guard for Metabo angle grinders with the name W...8-...; W...9-...; W...10-...; W...11-...; W...12-...; W...14-..., W...15-....; W...17-.... as of the year of manufacture 2008. The year of manufacture (Y) is specified on the machine rating plate. For example:
The extraction hood is designed for surface grinding with diamond cups, fibre grinding plates and cling-fit backing plads. (Attach cling-fit backing pads only to angle grinders without Autobalancer). The maximum permitted diameter of the accessories is 125 mm (5"). When working with diamond cups, use an angle grinder with a rated input power of at least 1400W. Do not use for abrasive cutting-off operations, roughing work, sanding, polishing or flap disc work. Do not machine any metallic materials. Suitable for the extraction of dusts generated during surface grinding of mineral materials, wood, plastics, glassfibre-reinforced plastics, paints and residue of adhesives. Always use a suitable dust extraction system: Connect an M-class vacuum cleaner to the extractor connection piece (14). We recommend using an antistatic suction hose Ø 35 mm. Note: The ring brush may stick when thermoelastic materials are processed. The machine must not be used with water. It is suitable for commercial use in trade and industry. The user bears sole responsibility for any damage caused by inappropriate use. Generally accepted accident prevention regulations and the enclosed safety information must be observed. Read the operating instructions supplied with the installed angle grinder.