The 719650 includes:
- 1x JET 719650 Model JWL-1840DVR 18" X 40" Woodturning Lathe with DVR Motor - 2HP / 1PH / 230V
- Sliding headstock pivots 360 degrees with seven positive locking positions
- Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings
- Four inch cast iron risers allow user to adjust height of lathe for maximum comfort
- Consistent torque across speed range with no belt changes
- Motor will maintain speed, preventing the machine from bogging down
- Optional educational mode includes idle shut off, catch shut down and electronic braking
- Improved tailstock quill locking mechanism incorporates an anti-rotation key
- Tailstock features Acme threads for smooth and durable movement
Introducing the 1840DVR woodworking lathe from JET. Designed to be as versatile as you are in the shop this lathe features a headstock that slides the full length of the bed and pivots 360° with seven positive locking positions. The included four-inch cast iron risers allow you to easily choose the working height that maximizes your comfort.
- Brand: JET
- Model: JWL-1840DVR
- MPN: 719650
- UPC: 731325488425
- Type: Wood Turning Lathe
- Swing Over Bed: 18-1/2"
- Swing Over Tol Rest Base: 14-1/4"
- Distance Between Centers: 40"
- Centerline of Spindle to Floor: 39-1/4"; 43-1/4" w/ Risers
- Bed Construction: Cast Iron
- Bed Gap: 1-3/4"
- Headstock Movement: Slide and Rotate
- Spindle Bore: 5/8"
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Spindle Thread (In. / TPI): 1-1/4" / 8 TPI
- Speed Range: 40 - 3200 RPM
- Number of Indexing Positions : 36
- Quill Taper: MT2
- Quill Travel: 4-1/4"
- Tailstock Bore: 3/8"
- Motor Amps: 7.5 Amps
- Motor Power: 2 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Phase
- Motor Voltage: 230V
- Prewired Voltage: 230V
- Net Weight: 414 lbs.
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.